Basics of Ayurveda & Cooking
The power-packed course combines basic ayurvedic principles and easy to make nutritious recipes, based on different doshas and body constitutions.
An intense yet fun 5-day course, this module introduces you to the world of Ayurveda & Cooking
- Learn basic Ayurvedic principles
- Easy to make nutritious recipes, based on different doshas and body constitutions.
- Learn how to Incorporate culinary techniques into ayurvedic practices.
- Learn how to make your own dressing, vinaigrette, marinade, dips.
- Access to a range of recipes like Vietnamese Pho, Mediterranean Mezze dips, several permutations and combination of salads with Italian, Chinese, Lebanese flavours, and a whole range of decadent desserts.
- Personalized teaching
- Interactive based coaching
- Access to a network of students from around the world.
- Duration :
5 Days, 2.5 hours each
- Mode Of Delivery:
Online Instructor Led
- Certification By:
Jain(Deemed-to-be University) & JUxPrana
- Total Cost:
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Who Can Take This Program
- A complete beginner who wants to understand the basics of Ayurveda in depth focusing more on nutrition
Learning Outcomes from the Course
Ayurveda is a science of preventive healthcare that is more than 5000 years old. It literally translates to Lifescience. It helps us identify the root cause of ailments and treat them with the gifts of nature. It has a holistic approach towards treatment and helps one lead a healthy lifestyle, it also connects one with nature and its offerings
We at JUxPrana want to bring this Lifescience accessible to everyone in the most effective way possible.
- Incorporating culinary techniques into ayurvedic practice
- Grains & legumes makeover: rice, beans, lentils, chickpea, grain substitutes
- Make vegetables exciting, make your own dressing, vinaigrette, marinade, dips
- Understanding oils, acid, emulsifier, finisher for dressings
- Salads with 6 different dressing: Vietnamese, Thai, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Mediterranean
- Pitta Vietnamese salad, Vata Spanish salad, Kapha Japanese salad
- Desserts and sweets: make Balls, bars, cookies, tarts
- Carrot cake, Cinnamon Raisin, Lemon ginger dessert, Peanut buttercup, Dark chocolate, Banana nut, Custard
- Learn to make your own Hummus & Dips
- Understanding oils, acid, base, emulsifier, flavour
- Learn Beetroot dip, traditional dip, Lebanese dip, Indian dip, Mexican dip, Vietnamese dip
- Pitta beetroot hummus, Kapha black bean hummus, Vatta pumpkin hummus
- The secret to never getting sick: Vietnamese Pho broth
- understanding Shadarasa: sweet dried fruit compote, sour quick pickles, Asian everything oil, bitter pesto, astringent pomegranate molasses, salty crispy green chips
- Lentil legume crackers, nut butter, dried fruit compote, Mexican horchata, flourless chocolate tart
- Warm breakfast, lunch, dinner ideas!
(Founder of Prana Health Care Centre)
Dimple Jangda, the founder of Prana, is an Ayurvedic health coach with expertise in Gut & colon health through Ayurveda and Panchakarma treatment.
Starting Prana in 2017, Dimple and her team, devoted their time to research in Ayurvedic Science & Nutrition for preventive healthcare. This project was started with an attempt to bridge the gap between traditional ayurvedic science and modern research-based science
The vision is to make Ayurveda a global phenomenon and a household practice, by making it easier and simpler to practice on a daily basis.
Dimple Jangda, has over 12 years of experience working in multiple industries such as Copywriter in advertising, TV Reporter, TV Producer at CNBC-TV18, and as an investment banker. She is the founder of Rudra Investments in New York, USA, which spearheaded cross border M&A transactions worth USD 500Mn for leading Indian infra companies in toll roads and renewable energy projects.
Celebrity chef and lifestyle host from Los Angeles, Mariko Amekodommo curates culinary experiences and diet-specific recipes for A-list clients around the world. She has appeared in Forbes, Marie Claire China, SHAPE, Us Weekly, Perez Hilton and Inside Entertainment.
Currently, in Mumbai, Mariko connects the world through food, lifestyle and wellness. She is the CEO and Founder of Mariko Communications, a Mumbai based agency for launching food and lifestyle brands into foreign markets. She is the co-founder of Namo Nama, a wellness brand uncovering new products and techniques from East to West. Once a week, Mariko hosts an invite-only pop-up dining experience - each featuring unique recipes and ingredients sourced from her extensive foreign travels.
Frequently Asked Question
Here are some frequently asked questions that will help you know more about the Programs .