Certificate in Introduction to Ayurvedic Herbalism & Quantum Science
This course covers a detailed study of the effect of herbs on the body, at several levels and study of 10 functional herbs.
This course is for anyone with a keen interest to learn the basics of Ayurveda and understand herbalism for daily life, along with a deep understanding of quantum science. All diseases have a psychosomatic origin, and with the right usage of ayurvedic herbs and diet, one can heal the body
- Learn the basics of Ayurveda
- Understand herbalism for daily life
- Gain a deep understanding of quantum science.
- Get a detailed study of the effect of herbs on the body
- Learn more specialized topics like Astrology, astronomy, herbs and astrology of a patient.
- Personalized teaching
- Interactive based coaching
- Access to a network of students from around the world.
- Duration :
5 Days, 2.5 hours each
- Mode Of Delivery:
Online Instructor Led
- Certification By:
Jain(Deemed-to-be University) & JUxPrana
- Total Cost:
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Who Can Take This Program
- A complete beginner who wants to understand the basics of Ayurveda in depth focusing more on nutrition
Learning Outcomes from the Course
Ayurveda is a science of preventive healthcare that is more than 5000 years old. It literally translates to Lifescience. It helps us identify the root cause of ailments and treat them with the gifts of nature. It has a holistic approach towards treatment and helps one lead a healthy lifestyle, it also connects one with nature and its offerings
We at JUxPrana want to bring this Lifescience accessible to everyone in the most effective way possible.
- Gunas - an imbalance of Gunas leading to an imbalance of emotions
- Doshas - emotional physical mental diseases connected to each dosha
- Akashic records and Ayurveda
- Psychosomatic origin of diseases
- Vegas (suppression of urges that lead to diseases)
- Astrology, astronomy, Ayurveda
- Herbs and astrology of a patient
- Introduction to spirit doctor science
- Tantra yoga and Ayurveda
(Founder of Prana Health Care Centre)
Dimple Jangda, the founder of Prana, is an Ayurvedic health coach with expertise in Gut & colon health through Ayurveda and Panchakarma treatment.
Starting Prana in 2017, Dimple and her team, devoted their time to research in Ayurvedic Science & Nutrition for preventive healthcare. This project was started with an attempt to bridge the gap between traditional ayurvedic science and modern research-based science
The vision is to make Ayurveda a global phenomenon and a household practice, by making it easier and simpler to practice on a daily basis.
Dimple Jangda, has over 12 years of experience working in multiple industries such as Copywriter in advertising, TV Reporter, TV Producer at CNBC-TV18, and as an investment banker. She is the founder of Rudra Investments in New York, USA, which spearheaded cross border M&A transactions worth USD 500Mn for leading Indian infra companies in toll roads and renewable energy projects.
An Ayurvedic Health Coach & Chef from New York. Austin, the founder of Vantastic Veda, has studied Ayurvedic Medicine at the Bodhananda Vedic Institute. He also holds a Culinary Arts degree from The Culinary Institute of America. He has been practising as an Ayurvedic Chef for over two years.
Frequently Asked Question
Here are some frequently asked questions that will help you know more about the Programs .