Basics of Ayurvedic & Fitness Nutrition
This intense 5-day course takes you through an understanding of your body based on ayurvedic principles also called endomorph, ectomorph, mesomorph based on the three doshas. Once you identify your Dosha, Prakruti, and Diet based on your body constitution, you can enhance your understanding of nutrition.
- Learn the study of BMR, fitness goals, nutrients, glycemic index and load.
- Learn Prakruti based Body Composition
- Access to workouts, exclusive exercises based on your Prakruti
- Access to Pre and Post Workout recipes
- Learn how to maximize results from workouts
- Personalized teaching
- Interactive based coaching
- Access to a network of students from around the world.
- Duration :
5 Days, 2.5 hours each
- Mode Of Delivery:
Online Instructor Led
- Certification By:
Jain(Deemed-to-be University) & JUxPrana
- Total Cost:
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Who Can Take This Program
- A complete beginner who wants to understand the basics of Ayurveda in depth focusing more on nutrition
Learning Outcomes from the Course
Ayurveda is a science of preventive healthcare that is more than 5000 years old. It literally translates to Lifescience. It helps us identify the root cause of ailments and treat them with the gifts of nature. It has a holistic approach towards treatment and helps one lead a healthy lifestyle, it also connects one with nature and its offerings
We at JUxPrana want to bring this Lifescience accessible to everyone in the most effective way possible.
- Prakruti based Body Composition
- BMR and its factors
- Fitness Goal and Health History
- Nutrients- Macros and Micros
- Glycemic Index and Load
- Approach to Fat Loss and Muscle Gain
- Maximizing results from workouts
- Hydration- Water and Electrolytes
- Supplements- Herbs and Spices for exercising individuals
- Pre and Post Workout Nutrition
- Designing your own workout based on your Prakruti/ Body Type.
- Fat loss/gain and muscle gain/loss using herbs and spices
(Founder of Prana Health Care Centre)
Dimple Jangda, the founder of Prana, is an Ayurvedic health coach with expertise in Gut & colon health through Ayurveda and Panchakarma treatment.
Starting Prana in 2017, Dimple and her team, devoted their time to research in Ayurvedic Science & Nutrition for preventive healthcare. This project was started with an attempt to bridge the gap between traditional ayurvedic science and modern research-based science
The vision is to make Ayurveda a global phenomenon and a household practice, by making it easier and simpler to practice on a daily basis.
Dimple Jangda, has over 12 years of experience working in multiple industries such as Copywriter in advertising, TV Reporter, TV Producer at CNBC-TV18, and as an investment banker. She is the founder of Rudra Investments in New York, USA, which spearheaded cross border M&A transactions worth USD 500Mn for leading Indian infra companies in toll roads and renewable energy projects.
Health Coach with 15 years experience in the Wellness industry specializing in Yoga, Pilates, Calisthenics and Nutrition. Trained Celebrities including Harshvarrdhan Kapoor, Mouni Roy, Prachi Desai, Sonal Chauhan, Ashish Vidyarthi, Divyendu Sharma, Mona Singh etc.
Frequently Asked Question
Here are some frequently asked questions that will help you know more about the Programs .