Certificate in Introduction to Ayurveda
The 5 day intensive course is an Introduction to Ayurveda, Philosophy, Nutrition & Digestion giving a simplified understanding of Ayurveda for daily life. After this course, you will be able to heal minor problems with nutrition and food, and be able to spot imbalances quicker than before.
The course covers basic ayurvedic principles with practical application tips in daily life. The course includes theory of ayurveda, ayurvedic diet charts for different body types, prakruti analysis, home remedies, and ayurvedic recipes to balance doshas and treat early symptoms of discomfort in the body
- Introduction to basic ayurvedic history and philosophy
- Introduction to basic Ayurvedic concepts such as Panchamahabhoot, Dinacharya, Prakriti Analysis, and much more.
- Application of Doshas, ability to design your own dynamic individualised diet chart based on Prakruti, climate, habitat, age and genetic factors.
- You will be able to make wise choices on the vegetables, fruits, spices, nuts, grains, dairy suitable for your Prakruti, and avoidable in order to prevent diseases (which your Prakruti has an inclination towards in a state of imbalance).
- Access to home remedies for balancing doshas.
- Access to vegan and vegetarian recipes, herbal concoctions.
- Access to a network of students from around the world.
- You will be able to apply the powerful science of Ayurveda in daily life, repair previous damages, and improve your health, empowering you to live a healthy, more powerful now.
- Duration :
5 Days, 2.5 hours each
- Mode Of Delivery:
Online Instructor Led
- Certification By:
Jain(Deemed-to-be University) & JUxPrana
- Total Cost:
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Who Can Take This Program
- A complete beginner who wants to understand the basics of Ayurveda in depth focusing more on nutrition
Learning Outcomes from the Course
Ayurveda is a science of preventive healthcare that is more than 5000 years old. It literally translates to Lifescience. It helps us identify the root cause of ailments and treat them with the gifts of nature. It has a holistic approach towards treatment and helps one lead a healthy lifestyle, it also connects one with nature and its offerings
We at JUxPrana want to bring this Lifescience accessible to everyone in the most effective way possible.
- Tridosha concept (3 body types)
- Panchamahabhoot (5 elements)
- Prakriti analysis (Body constitution)
- Herbal tea recipes
- Dinacharya (daily routine based on circadian rhythm)
- Ritucharya (understanding different seasons)
- Theory of Saptadhatu (seven tissues)
- Intermittent Fasting & Circadian Rhythm
- Agni (digestive fire)
- Food guidelines for each dosha/body type
- Concept of ama (toxins)
- 20 Gunas (20 qualities)
- Koshta (bowel movements)
- Shadarasa (six tastes)
- Panchakarma (5 ways of detoxification)
Ms. Dimple Jangda, founder of Prana, is an Ayurvedic health coach with expertise in Gut & colon health through Ayurveda and Panchakarma treatment.
Starting Prana in 2017, Dimple and her team, devoted their time to research in Ayurvedic Science & Nutrition for preventive healthcare. This project was started with an attempt to bridge the gap between traditional ayurvedic science and modern research based science
The vision is to make Ayurveda a global phenomenon and a household practice, by making it easier and simpler to practice on a daily basis.
Dimple Jangda, has over 12 years of experience working in multiple industries such as Copywriter in advertising, TV Reporter, TV Producer at CNBC-TV18, and as investment banker. She is the founder of Rudra Investments in New York, USA, which spearheaded cross border M&A transactions worth USD 500Mn for leading Indian infra companies in toll roads and renewable energy projects.
Frequently Asked Question
Here are some frequently asked questions that will help you know more about the Programs .